Trading the Jam way | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Trading the Jam way

Green Bay WI

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT
Broker/Data: AMP/CQG
Favorite Futures: 6E

Straight talk

thanks for the clear and direct answer to my questions. pls take me off your mailing list. (he answered "with pleasure")

Pat,

That was me "JAM The Trader" and I am no salesmen. In fact I don't employ ant salesmen, if you would have not left so quick and been in the trial you would have seen live trading and very good REAL money on the week, and another great week.

We are a small room and I like it that way, as I can choose who I except for my clients!!

Let me know if you are serious about trading or just looking for some holy grail system to which at that point we are not for you. If you are serious about trading then you will need to spend a week in the room, if not, then please don't!

From me: did not take your trial. it needed hotcomm paid version. and asked a simple question when logging in about the cost of your services, and got the beginning of a sales pitch. if you can simply answer with a price sheet, and a movie or screenshots of it working, that would be great. i'm sales pitch adverse. i also inquired on your big mike's thread as well.

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote