EZColortrading.com review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

EZColortrading.com review

Vendor: www.jigsawtrading.com 
Bangkok

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: MultiCharts.NET, S5, Ninj
Broker/Data: AMP, S5, IB
Favorite Futures: ES

Forum Reputation: Legendary

Sigh... this industry....

This is the bottom of the food chain in terms of trading software. It's where the money is. It's where the gullible newbies are.

Red light sell, green light buy. That's what people want. No effort, everything "EZ", quick and simple.

Of course, people will buy this and if they are lucky, they'll throw it away after a few weeks of trying it. A small loss will have been inucrred and hopefully, they'll leave wiser. Some people will lose additional money because they trade it.

The market is like a bucket. Lots of people throw money into the market and they all want to take more out than they throw in. Obviously, this is impossible. It's a competitive game. The minority will walk away from that bucket with more money than they put in. It take a lot of hard work and effort to get profitable and stay that way.

This thread is invaluable for 'EZcolortrading.com'. Even this post, people are reading it thinking, "That Dionysus just hasn't figured it out yet" or "maybe this one does work" or "Just because Dionysus couldn't make money from pretty indicators, doesn't mean I can't" or "why do I have to do it the hard way like Dionysus"... etc etc. etc.

So let's face fact - this and all other indicator systems like it are a total crock of sh1t. It is a shame that Ninja partner with such people in my opinion.

Trading isn't easy, it's competitive. People need to either come to grips with that and stop treating it like a get rich quick scheme.

The following 3 users say Thank You to DionysusToast for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-20 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix