EZColortrading.com review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

EZColortrading.com review

Trading Apprentice
Chicago

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Favorite Futures: ES

booker777 View Post
And just to be clear. If it is her own system even with standard indicators than all the more power to her. I hope she is successful. I think that would be a tribute to this board.

I disagree. A tribute to this board would be for her to start a new thread with her indicator secret sauce and trading method, perhaps enlist in Big Mike's education contest and simply share with everyone here what she has learned.

If it weren't for the generosity of others on this board, there would be no EZColorTrading. She is a classic Taker, not a Giver. Some see her as an opportunist...I see her as a fraud trying to turn a quick buck. There is also a blog she hosts..."southinkucantrade" or something like that. Well, Beth, we now KNOW that you can't trade, so what are you doing trying to teach others?

Epic Fail!

This is not 'hatin...just the facts.

Page generated 2018-08-22 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix