EZColortrading.com review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

EZColortrading.com review

Elite Member
Bala, PA, USA

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Mirus, IB
Favorite Futures: SPY, Oil, Euro

ThatManFromTexas View Post
@FatTails

Dude... I need you to write me some indicators with colors and arrows ... we can sell them... we can be rich ... rich I tell ya...

"Not intended to be a factual statement" John Kyle Senator Arizona

Disclaimer: This post does not represent the view point the owners, managers, or moderators of this web site and is not intended as a slam against any moderator, board member, any banned former members whose name we dare not say, any other living person, any recently living person or any person or persons whose status we are not sure of and especially not for any platform vendor with a questionable product and a pit bull lawyer. This post is meant purely for entertainment and should not be confused with a real thought.

I am not a programmer, coach, trainer or self appointed guru and do NOT hold myself up to be a good example for anything. I do not have a book, trading room or seminar. Even though I have an opinion on every subject you can imagine, I do not give financial advice. Have a professional review any code you receive from me before you trade real money with it. There is a high risk of loss trading futures. I am not responsible for any losses incurred trading real money with any code you receive from me . Nor should I be held responsible for feeble attempts at humor at your expense in exchange for writing free code for you.

We all have to make a living somehow, if not one way then another

Page generated 2018-11-13 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix