FT71 www.futurestrader71.com review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

FT71 www.futurestrader71.com review

Duluth, Georgia United States

I've been following him for months now and have learned more from him than any other place. I've been thru some courses at Online Trading Academy which were good for gaining the beginning tools needed but FT71 is the real deal and not a money grabber. He freely gives his information and does not offer any "paid services" as previously mentioned. He does have 4 webinars that are recorded that he asks for small donations to charity to view, but the free information is abundant.

Anyone interested can go to his site and get all they need. I doubt he would do a webinar for this or any other site since he has already put everything out there and isn't trying to sell anything. But I have gone from losing to starting to be better than breakeven using his methodology. Interested traders should just go to his site and view all the free chats, etc. Volume profiling is his thing and he uses it very well.

The following 5 users say Thank You to birdtruck for this post: