how is eotpro's ncep working | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

how is eotpro's ncep working

Elite Member
New York

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader, TradeStation
Favorite Futures: Oil

I tried EOT Pro for several months last year. I spent about 3 months religiously following bills trades in the room, based on NCEP (2.5 at the time, i think). I also did some backtesting of their NCEP signals, and the data i compiled is still on their forums, on their website.

Anyways, like i said, i followed bills NCEP trades religiously for 3 months. I traded two contracts (live) and over the span of the 3 months, i lost several thousand dollars. I believe i only had a handful of winning weeks. I am not sure how bill was saying he was making money, i could not. It was a big disappointment, i honestly tried very hard to follow along precisely. I had almost-perfect discipline, and fantastic focus, and felt like after 3 months i'd given it more than a fair shake, so i gave up.

Not trying to bash them or anything. If other people have had good experiences with them, that's great. Just being honest about mine.

Cheers.

The following user says Thank You to MrOrange for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-19 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix