Power Trading FX | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Power Trading FX

Trading Apprentice
Santa Monica, Ca

Futures Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader
Favorite Futures: ES

Hey Lisa,

Thanks for responding to my reply so quickly. I spent another hour with Todd today & I found out:

- FX Power Trading uses MB Trading as their broker which would be the equivalent of a retail trader using MB Trading.
- Don't teach any scalping techniques

These were according to "Scott" (Trainer).

Few questions if you don't mind:
- Are these true? What type of trading are you focusing on? Day trading or Swing?
- What other "Similar Companies" have you worked with? How did those work out?
- Are you paying $200 a month plus the initial $799 but you aren't relying on doing this with them for a living?
- Have you been simulating their trades? How's that going?
- When do you see yourself being able to trade their live capital?

Sorry to make is sound like a job interview but that is exactly what I'm afraid of... I will join, not completely devote my life to it while they suck $200 per month that I'm not taking full advantage of. The other option that I'm debating is joining a live Prop Trading firm called CY group in downtown, CA. They want $1,200 up front around $200 per month for office expenses but they only pay out 50% at first. The big draw for them is that they promise good "Prop Trading Rates" through a direct Floor Trader. So I'm really debating between the two. I'm also attracted to the whole "Scalping" strategy that CY Group seems to focus on. Anyway, I'm looking forward to your answers.

Thanks!

Page generated 2018-11-20 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix