www.leadingedgetrading.com trading review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

www.leadingedgetrading.com trading review

Elite Member
Jeddah

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: GFETC/ESignal
Favorite Futures: ES

booker777 View Post
How easy has the training been? Is the philosphy difficult to learn. Can you perform as efficiently as the moderator? Cause the next question for me assuming its a good service is it easy to learn and do on your own.

The training is an ongoing process and is very extensive, thorough and takes time to "get it" all. 1 on 1 classes are held after market close or later in the evening at a mutually convenient time but for me because of the time difference (MOC is just past midnight for me) I've had most classes on weekends so its just been like 15 classes so far but I've learned a fair bit. I can tell where most of the numbers come from etc. but I can't tell particularly well yet how the market is going to react at some of those numbers. I wouldn't be able perform as well as the moderator on my own, that is going to take some time...e.g. if he makes 8 calls during the day then on my own I would've seen 4 or 5 of those.

The following 5 users say Thank You to famed for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-21 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix