www.leadingedgetrading.com trading review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

www.leadingedgetrading.com trading review

Elite Member
NY

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja
Favorite Futures: ES, 6E

famed View Post
You are jumping the gun a bit.
1. You have to be in the monthly room for 6 months to even qualify for the training and even then you might not be selected.
2. You could take the free trial and decide the calls don't suite your trading style and don't even join the monthly room.
3. You decide just to stick with the monthly room for the calls.

But once you are in the monthly room for sometime you will know who is who etc. Eventhough I'm based in Saudi Arabia and they are based in the US I had no hesitation in wiring the training fee because I had been in the monthly room for 2+ years and the head trader never gave me a reason to doubt his integrity. I don't know about others in the room but for me there was no contract drawn up. I had made some big losses since the close of the monthly room so frustrated I picked up the phone called the head trader and told him that I wanted to join the training asap, he gave me the wiring instructions and from the next day I was in the training room.
When I was in the monthly room only ES trades were called, I don't know about now, but in the training room position trades are called in bonds, gold, crude and natural gas. The training is applicable to all markets.

@famed

What is the criteria for being selected for the training?

How successful are you right now with your trading?

I still don't understand how you could wire someone a large amount of money with no written agreement. This part would worry me.

Thanks.

The following user says Thank You to JS12 for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-20 in 0.08 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix