Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

Vancouver, BC

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Amp Futures/CQG and Interactive Brokers
Favorite Futures: ES

selling shovels

dannyss35 View Post
look if people are not selling trading software, there selling cars, shoes, hot dogs and even tin.

they will always sell something to pay the bills and that is the bottom line.

***DISCLAIMER: I have ABSOLUTELY NO connection (economic or otherwise) to Felton Trading.

This all begins to be rather silly. How can a group of people who live in market economies have such an aversion to selling. For god's sake people lets get the issue straight. I've bought shovels and shoes and used cars. Sometimes I'm happy with the products; sometimes they are crap. Sometimes the vendor does me a service and sometimes they rip me off. A little up front suspicion is undoubtedly called for but the whole point of the suspicion is to validate the product and the vendor -- not to repeat the same mantra over and over (he's a salesman, blah blah, blah.) Take the next step, sign up, check it out and share the experience with your futures.io (formerly BMT) compatriots. Otherwise, as they say, get off the pot.

Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote