DOM Sphere for NinjaTrader (www.domsphere.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

DOM Sphere for NinjaTrader (www.domsphere.com)

Vendor: www.domsphere.com 
Israel

Futures Experience: None
Platform: NinjaTrader
Favorite Futures: ES

Hi Big Mike community again,

We have a new version out which fixes some issues with several instruments.
You may download and enjoy, let us know if you encounter any problems. Also please don't PM me here on big mike I can not reply until I have enough posts. You can contact me through our website.

ThatManFromTexas

ThatManFromTexas View Post

For some reason when I setup an "ATM" with a Target and a Stop Loss, the DOM would cancel the stops saying that it couldn't confirm the orders . It would leave the position open.

If you can reproduce this please contact us. This is a precautionary measure. If no confirmation for an automated target or stop order is received then the connection may be down. In this case you can select whether to cancel or leave the auto generated orders. DOMSphere will do its best to accommodate you in this instance.

ThatManFromTexas View Post

It appears you give up the ability NT has to move Stops with "One Click".

Every orders bar has up/down button to move an order 1-3 ticks with a single click. This is usually enough for most instruments. But we are open to suggestions for improvements.

Thanks,

Gary

Page generated 2018-08-18 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix