NinjaTerminal by Optimus Trading (www.ninjaterminal.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

NinjaTerminal by Optimus Trading (www.ninjaterminal.com)

Austin, TX

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Optimus Futures/Rithmic
Favorite Futures: Futures [ZB]

revtrader View Post
Does your application come in a version that is optimized for a larger tablet screen like the Motorola Zoom or other android based tablets?

I currently autotrade and am looking for a solution to monitor ninjatrader activity without having to be in front on my PC using VNC or Logmein style monitoring. I did not see any charts on your website. Are you able to look at the charts or is this solely limited to text based trading?

Thanks

Currently, it's just text based. Coming in the next version is charting, the iPhone version, and an optimized screen for both iPad and Android Tablets. So the answer to all your questions is 'soon'. Haha, sorry, it's just me developing and I'm doing my best to get everything out as quickly and as stable as possible.

If you have any questions about NinjaTerminal please send me a Private Message.
The following user says Thank You to zwentz for this post: