Has anyone tried eminiacademy.com? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone tried eminiacademy.com?

Elite Member
Moscow

Futures Experience: Beginner
Platform: Trade Nav., NinjaTrader
Favorite Futures: ES, TF, 6E

Thanks for the advise!

I know that I have problems with entries and exits.
They have tree management plans. CT, BT and MT. Here is the video with statistic YouTube - Emini Trading Recap with max potentials

CT is for beginers with fixed 2 pts. profit and I tried to use it but a lot of times it would touch my profit target and revers. That's why I'm trying to exit if I see price reversing.

With BT (base line) you trailing your stop behind TML or MB or any other S/R lines. You can also move your stop after higher low/ lower high when it makes new higher high/ lower low. I've seen him also trail stop loss 2-3 ticks away after it ran over 62% extantion. He call it squeezing the price.

MT as I understand from videos when you add to you position at pull backs and then exit at 100% target.

I saw also he takes half of the position out at pull back with divergence and second half get stopped or runs for bigger profit if divergence gets broken. Some times he takes all off that out at divergence.

The outer band usually 62% (first target) if market moves. That's why he talks about outer band as a fist profit target.

Also I've heard them talking that after 38% retrasement it runs to 100% extantion. I believe 50% work the same way.

That's a lot of management for me and I usually over manage my trades. I know that I should come up with one strategy that works for me but I didn't find anything yet. My problem is that I'm jumping from one strategy to another and cannot stick with just one plan. I'll work on it and hopefully find something soon that works for me well.

The following user says Thank You to vovan348 for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-14 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix