TEN-THOUSAND IN EDUCATION, FINALLY PAYING OFF | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

TEN-THOUSAND IN EDUCATION, FINALLY PAYING OFF

Oslo, Norway

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: CQG, Excel
Favorite Futures: CL

bobbyacim View Post
Please don't think I am feeling sorry for myself for what I am about to say;

I started " ten thousand in education and still not profitable" with a quote of a famous trader who has been banned on BIG Mikes Forum (perhaps for good reasons) This trader goes by the handle "TRO" and he once said
"Market movements are random, prove it to yourself; place a line anywhere and eventually price will touch it"

Then I started this thread and changed my quote to reflect my optimism. Recently I have had a MAJOR failure, And coincidently saw BIG MIKES POST called
"Are all lines on your chart random?"

Maybe TRO was RIGHT AFTER ALL, and ironically the person who banned him, just proved him right with this experiment......

Let me know when price hits my line....

If you draw a line within the daily range, price will probably trade through it. I fail to see how that proves the markets are random? If they were, making money would be a whole lot easier!

I've never found a static approach that works consistently. IMHO, a good trading system adapts to the trading environment it functions in.

And I'm sorry to hear about your misfortune, I wish that upon no one.

Attached Thumbnails
TEN-THOUSAND IN EDUCATION, FINALLY PAYING OFF-untitled_5.png  
Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote