Has anyone tried eminiacademy.com? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone tried eminiacademy.com?

Elite Member
NY

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja
Favorite Futures: ES, 6E

vovan348 View Post
YouTube - vovan348's Channel

I didn't buy their program but I wish I could. I just cannot afford it right now. I think their course is really good and strategy is very easy to understand and use. I get bad reviews from people that just cannot follow those rules and do not work hard enough to make it work.

They have a lot of videos on youtube you can watch and you can also get one free class with them. That is just a live trading room where they are watching live data and asking you questions about set ups and at the end of the session students send them their charts to see what kind of mistakes they've done.

So what I'm doing is trying to use their strategy without paying them. I got indicators that are very close to what they are using. I don't know how to program custom indicators but I got some help from other members. If you watch their videos over and over again you can see how they find their entries and what set ups they are using.

So I had to go the hard way and nobody tells me what I'm doing wrong and how I can fix it. It would by much easier if I paid them.

If you are interested in what I'm doing you can follow me on youtube. My name on youtube is the same with this one. I started my sim trading at April 7. The fist week I traded two days and made $207.50 per contract
the second week I traded all five days but on monday I had only 30 minutes to trade so I took two stupid trades and lost $100 but by the end of the week I made +$437.50. I count the broker's fee also $5 rt, so all my results are net profit or loss. After that I started to pay more attention on MACD divergences and forgot about some other rules I had to follow. Last week we had low volatility on the market and with all of that I lost $365.00. When I looked back I found at least five loosing trades that were not valid according my rules and just from those five I could save $312.50.

So as I said it's all about your discipline. Now they have new version of software that gives you clear entry signals. The only thing I don't like about that software that you stop thinking because it calculates everything for you.

I hope this is gonna help you.

Thanks a lot for the reply. From my research on them, it seems like the method only works well when the market is trending, but on a choppy ranging kind of day, I can see how you can eaten up pretty fast.

Do you or anyone else who has taken the course feel this way?

Thanks again.

Page generated 2018-08-15 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix