Had to laugh $37,000 for software (www.orderflowpro.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Had to laugh $37,000 for software (www.orderflowpro.com)

Elite Member
Berlin, Europe

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader, MultiCharts
Broker/Data: Interactive Brokers
Favorite Futures: Keyboard

Forum Reputation: Legendary

MetalTrade View Post
Correct, because I have losing trades.

But I'm close to 8 or 9 positive out of 10 trades. If I'm really only taking the really conservatives ones, I'm very close to more than 9 winners on 10.

Loosing days is because I mess it up psychologically. But I'm very much improved on that part in the last months. I read Mark Douglas once a month.

I made that claim and demonstrated it is possible because I wanted to show that there is no need to pay $37.000 to see a trader make extremely good trades. Unfortunately a few on bigmike trading forum wants to make fun out of my hard work and achievements, I hope they stand up, be a man, and do the same as I did.

If you can produce 7 winners for 3 losers with a R-Multiple of 1 in a consistent way, that is all you need to double your account. The key is discipline and money management (position sizing).

I do not think that anybody here needs to stand up and be a man. That is a bit of macho behavior. Not everybody is exhibitionist and wants to share or call all of her or his trades. If I make money, why do I need to prove it to anybody? I am not selling anything, after all. My method will not work for you and your method will certainly not work for me, which does not discredit either of them.

The following 3 users say Thank You to Fat Tails for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-20 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix