Selling Snake Oil | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Selling Snake Oil

Elite Member
USA

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader

Fat Tails View Post
Would like to build a nice collection of promises made by snake oil sellers. Whenever you stumble upon one of those wonderful statements that can be frequently seen on website and spam mails, here is the place to put it so everybody can enjoy it.

This collection is not intended to discredit the whole industry feeding on retail traders. There are serious traders and coaches, and there are those who a not serious, and typically it is easy to find out who are the bad ones.

Spam Mail from ForexImpact.com

The webinar is about to start.

Get on This Free Online Trading Event:

“How To Build Your Own Winning Trading
System in 5 Minutes or Less – That Makes
You Money”

Don’t stand me up, click the link below now...

Your discount link for 100percentwinners is now LIVE...

The developers have put an extensive Video online that is an absolute MUST SEE because it shows how they used this sports betting software to rake in $320 in under 5 minutes... making a risk-free bet! Check it out!

Click HERE For Your Time-Sensitive Offer NOW

Yes, every bet you take using the software is guaranteed to WIN!!

100% Win - 0% Lose Ratio!

Not 60%
Not 70%
Not even 97%..

Mark my words.. every bet you place is a winner!

Now how is that possible, you ask?

It's arbitrage or surebetting at it's finest...

With arbitrage betting, you can usually only make like 1-3% on every bet, but they have outdone themselves by adding every major bookmaker in the system + they cover over 50 different types of arbitrage solutions...

Get this - the software crunches, according to its developers, over 923 million operations per second!

The HIGHEST arb that's been made (and bet on with real money) was 70% (!!) - documented and verifiable!

Just imagine: Bet and KNOW UP FRONT that you will win 70% of the staked sum! That's just...
Mind Boggling!

Now I don't know about you guys.. winning every single time surely does take the thrill out of our gambling, right?

...on the other hand...

DO I REALLY care about that when my bank account is stuffed with cash gained from unlosable bets?...LOL..

I think I'll swap the thrill of possible losses with the thrill of speeding down a highway in a paid off Ferrari

You owe it to yourself to check this video out... Talk Soon!

To your success,
Unlimited Forex Wealth

The following 2 users say Thank You to gfg1 for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-14 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix