TEN-THOUSAND IN EDUCATION, FINALLY PAYING OFF | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

TEN-THOUSAND IN EDUCATION, FINALLY PAYING OFF

new york

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ninjatrader
Broker/Data: mb trading
Favorite Futures: 6e

rtrade View Post
Hello Bobby,
I truly do understand your enthusiasm making a break through, but when it dies down a bit I would suggest you go a different route with the Master thingy....I suggest you read Horst's Journal, the last 5-10 pages...there's a tendency to hold your feet to the fire, and if you don't produce, you'll get tarred and feathered...... just a heads up....besides, I think round 2 is about to begin...

Hi,
Thank you for the heads up, I did take a look at Horst Journal and never knew that a real account number could be inserted into the DOM and faked, WOW!!!

However, I and over 35 users that are watching Reza trade every day take the exact same trades at the very same moment and we all get similar results, not exact because you have to take into account slippage.

I have also recorded his sessions and played them back for analysis-- HE IS THE REAL DEAL!

I know, it is so hard to believe a REAL trader exists out there after getting burnt by the dream merchants for so long, remember I'm the guy who spend over 10K to find this out.

Visit my Facebook Reply With Quote