TEN-THOUSAND IN EDUCATION, FINALLY PAYING OFF | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

TEN-THOUSAND IN EDUCATION, FINALLY PAYING OFF

new york

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ninjatrader
Broker/Data: mb trading
Favorite Futures: 6e

bluemele View Post
I agree with some of what you said. But, I studied MP and read a bit for a few months and honestly, after following a "Master" MP trader for several weeks, I guess I just don't get it. To me it is as effective as a 'bunch of squiggley lines" etc.. Why do you see so much value in it for setups or whatever? A tick charge scrunched together will show you the same thing w/ an order book DOM no?

If you are REAL GOOD, YES! a Candlestick/bar chart can show you what Market Profile shows, your chart may have to encompass several weeks of data and a variety of support resistance lines and narrowing channels, etc. however, for some of us who do not have another 5 years to get to that advanced level of discernment before reaching profitability. Market profile is the way! Yes it is very very difficult to learn, I have spent 10 hours a day for the last 3 months to really grasp the format, nuances and details of seeing price action in this new way. But is is already producing fruit!

So for me another few years doing what everyone else is doing , or a breakthu in a few months, with much effort. You do the math!

I would like to post an example between a price chart view and a market profile view of the exact same trend analysis, how ever I don't know yet how to upload snapshots, I only know to place links to snapshots.

Visit my Facebook Reply With Quote