Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

Phoenix AZ

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninja
Favorite Futures: oil, gold, silver, selected currency futures and grains

I think Mindless has either the wrong trading room (not Roger's), or he/she has missed the point completely and did not understand at all what it was Roger was doing in the room. This method is so far away from 'Balck Box' it's laughable. It is totally discretionary and it's totally up to you to make the trade work for or against you.

Mindless View Post
Roger,

I did not in any way intend to discredit your product. I was just giving my opinion of my experience of your room. I swear you spent the whole week in your trading room. Trying to market some black box, automated system, trader assist program or what ever you want to call it. I think named the sniper. It's been a year now so I could be wrong on the name.

And I was just giving my opinion of my experience. Which is the title of this post. I am not here to argue with you or your minions. Or get your sales man fired.

I wish you the best.

This is my last post in this Thread. I'm not the type to argue. So you and your minions can have a hay day in defending your precious ego.

But I am here to learn, share and give my opinion when asked.

Thanks
Mindless