mad hedge fund trader, john thomas | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

mad hedge fund trader, john thomas

Elite Member
Houston,Tx

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Mirus Futures/Zen-Fire
Favorite Futures: TF

STemplar View Post
I need an attorney to file suit against John Thomas, the so called mad hedge funder trader. The man is an arrogant, name dropping incompetent. I lost nearly $10,000 due to his advice during his 90 day trial period. I have the evidence to prove it. Please provide me the names of some law firms. I need to file a lawsuit against this man. Please email me with information about a law firm. This man should be exposed for what he actually is.

Sorry for your loss , BUT....

Did he promise you would make a profit ... in which case you may have legal grounds...

or

Did he promise to make you a "World Class Trader" ... an ambiguous statement at best... World Class Traders know the pain of losing trades...

Fat Tails View Post
Unfortunately, there are and hundreds of websites of this type. They all look similar and have little to offer.

This guy at least knows something about international financial markets. He has a valid track record as a journalist, and is certainly not the worst of the bunch.

There are lots of guys specializing in internet marketing, and they just create various sites for everything. You subscribe and get a useless package of indicators which was illegally copied somewhere else, and have to pay a couple of thousand $$$.

I would rather focus on learning how to trade than waste my financial and emotional resources to get a revenge on this guy. I guess you will have to pay your lawyers, and that money is probably not well spent.

Those who can... Do...

Those who can't ... Teach...

Those who can't Teach... Consult

Those who can't Consult ...Open Websites...

I'm just a simple man trading a simple plan.

My daddy always said, "Every day above ground is a good day!"
The following 2 users say Thank You to ThatManFromTexas for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-17 in 0.08 seconds with 12 queries on phoenix