EOT Bills Arrows v4 | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

EOT Bills Arrows v4

Dallas TX/USA

I swore I'd never read another thread about EOT stuff, and yet here I am again lol.

Yeah just so there's no confusion:

v4 was adaptive in the sense that you only have settings based on what you want to see ("aggressive entries? TRUE") and no settings based on the chart you used ("KA_frobberlen: 32.4"). Still, you were left to your own devices to avoid chop except on ES.

v4.1 added in adaptive chop detection and a couple other niceties. This completed the system and made it possible to throw the indicator on 6E, CL, FDAX, etc and get decent chop-free results. We're still wanting to re-work chop-detection at some point but it's already working pretty well for us.

No one should trust video advertisements, though. As we offer an infinite room trial, you can visit us every Monday Wednesday and Friday for the rest of your life and never pay. You'll see the good and the bad. We're currently trading ES, CL, the Yen, and the Pound futures with the same 2 indicators in front of about 150 people every day.

The following 2 users say Thank You to Richard for this post: