Experience at Live Trading Rooms | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Experience at Live Trading Rooms

Washington DC

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader

One trading room, I've not seen mentioned here is Rockwell Trading. (Day Trading | Day Trading Strategies | Free Day Trading eBook).

Basically, they trade the strategies they teach in their courses, which are very reasonably priced, and compared to many the room is reasonably price.

The pro's to me are:

1) They trade a live account (1 contract) and you know when they are placing trades, and can see them on the charts. They do having losing trades and occasionally losing days. No miracles. Their objectives are reasonable income, not huge profits.

2) No magic indicators. Everything they use are standard indicators. Yeah, the do color the bars, and put a couple of dots on their charts, but they aren't proprietary. They explain what they are and when they are triggered. Can easily be programmed in Ninja.

3. Although based on their courses, they explain what they are doing in the trades, and you can almost learn the system via the room.

4. Their support staff is great, and they are flexible in helping you with their stuff.

I'd recommend taking a look.

Pete

Last edited by Peter2150; April 4th, 2011 at 12:17 AM. Reason: Clean up post
The following user says Thank You to Peter2150 for this post: