Experience at Live Trading Rooms | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Experience at Live Trading Rooms

Toledo,OH,United States

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: tradestation
Favorite Futures: tf

two trading rooms and one strategy course that are great

I am currently a subscriber of two trading rooms and they are both great different styles but both are awesome. One of them is xbot autotraders trading room and I am also starting the broker assist program this week, and the other room is Rob Hoffmans of trade the markets he took over the trading room I believe in January, and I hae been in there since march and it has been great. Both are great Robs is based on all his own strategies and its great. Xbots room is also great and Dpaul the owner and trader develops all the bots as he calls them and they trigger trades and he also has his bot available for ninja trader I have not gotten that yet, but starting with the broker assist, and trading room. I also took the nautilus trading system course which is awesome and I also go into his chatroom, but his is not a signal trading room. He has not charged me to come into the trading webinar at all because I bought his course and strategy. Now I will tell you he is working on a broker assisted program which I hope will be soon, but he also has his software. The amount of info I learned in his course was well worth the money I spent. I know this sounds like a lot but I am believer follow the people that know how to do it and try to do it like them. Thanks, Bob Frank.

The following user says Thank You to pquirst for this post: