Anyone know of this service- newfuturestrading.com | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Anyone know of this service- newfuturestrading.com

Student Of The Markets
New York

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Sierra Charts, TOS
Favorite Futures: E-mini S&P 500

Well, I don't read or post that much in here, but I have noticed a lot of posting on this thread as well as Horst's thread. I did look at their website just out of curiosity and the thing that would concern me is there is no physical address for them at all or at least I couldn't find one. Most website companies have a physical address in the contact us link or tab, not the case here. I use to own two very profitable companies with websites and I am very knowledgeable on website marketing, security policies and scam protection. Not having a physical address on this website is a HUGH red flag for me. If you wanted to exercise your money back guarantee and faced resistance and had to contact the AG's office it would be very difficult to track them down in a legal battle. If I have overlooked the address then I apologize. There is a lot of controversy regarding Horst and NFT and I have always maintained the position that trading is not an easy business and attempting to learn someone else's methodology is not in your best interest, especially in spending $10,000. This is just me and my point of view, good luck and good trading.

The following 3 users say Thank You to itrade2win for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-18 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix