tradershelpdesk.com | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

tradershelpdesk.com

Elite Member
Arvada, Colorado

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: Amibroker / Ninja Trader / TOS
Broker/Data: Mirus Zenfire
Favorite Futures: TF 6E NQ

Traders Help Desk

Yes, the trading room is free. She is planning to open another room, starting in May, for a minimal fee....about $50, for people who trade the currency futures, so the room will be open from around mid-night until 5:30 AM MST, then the free room will be open from 5:30 AM 'til about 9;30 AM after that. There will be someone else moderating the paid subscription room, then I understand she will come on at 5:30 like always. The person who will moderate the paid subscription room will be someone who trades her methodology.

She also holds seminars from time to time but you can learn her methodology by participating in the free chat room. People can ask questions and she answers them. For people who have taken one of her seminars, she has opened a Wednesday chatroom (for free) from 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM EST as a follow-up to her seminars.

She does sell indicators as well, but I have heard her tell people they do not need her indicators to trade. She said she has people at her seminars who come with their own chart setup and indicators and she still works with them.

I think she is very generous with her time and she is always willing to help anyone who is willing to learn. One thing I like about her chat room is there are not different moderators all the time. She is the only one who moderates the free room.

The following 3 users say Thank You to brevco for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-20 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix