Anyone know of this service- newfuturestrading.com | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Anyone know of this service- newfuturestrading.com

Elite Member
Georgia, US

Futures Experience: None
Platform: Various
Favorite Futures: Various

neilzep View Post
Yep,I am not a Stooge to pay 7-10K for the MACD-bb and bunch of psyche mumbo jumbo. You one of the Stooges that did?

The only real reason I can figure that someone would talk the way you're talking is either:

1) You've tried NFT, got "ripped off" because you didn't have success, and you have a grudge
2) You've been "ripped off" by someone else, and you have a grudge against anyone selling anything

People who haven't been "screwed" don't have such animosity towards people who sell something. If you genuinely wanted to help people, your tone would be more, well, helpful, and less aggressive towards a particular vendor.

I started a thread here on futures.io (formerly BMT) called something like "Friendly Challenge to Vendors" where I asked why any vendor would sell a trading system if it made money. So I'm as skeptical as anyone. But as much as you believe NFT has an agenda, you have given no proof or grounds for it, and for someone to go around bashing a particular method or vendor means you have an agenda too; people don't just go around doing that. Sounds like you belong over at elitetrader or something, where everyone's got something up their you-know-what.

What good vendors do is provide a structure, a framework, to traders who need it. There is no secret to the indicators here, or the price action, and it's not marketed as such. The key is the trader who uses the indicators, and from what I have seen, this is the focus of the NFT folks--developing the mindset of the trader. I've never bought a "system" or trading education, and maybe I never will, but for those who choose to, I wish them success, and maybe I'll be one of them soon.

The following 5 users say Thank You to josh for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-20 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix