NinjaTerminal by Optimus Trading (www.ninjaterminal.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

NinjaTerminal by Optimus Trading (www.ninjaterminal.com)

Elite Member
Orlando, Florida, USA

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader, Thinkorswim
Broker/Data: Optimus/Rithmic
Favorite Futures: ES

zwentz View Post
Hey,

I'm the programmer behind the NinjaTerminal. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or ask here.

Also, any feedback is more than welcome. I appreciate any suggestions or gripes, I am listening, and I'm working tirelessly to improve this application.

Thanks,
Zach

Zack,

What a fantastic idea for a mobile app. I would love to use this, but it just isn't working on my NinjaTrader. I am using NT 7.0.1000.4 (Multi-Broker Live) with Optimus (Vision) and I downloaded the Ninjaterminal off of the website. I imported the NinjaScript fine without errors and then under the strategies tab I selected New Strategy and selected the NinjaTerminal Strategy. I changed the Version to Free and clicked Enable. Nothing happened. It wouldn't enable at all. I changed it to Pro (just for the heck of it) and it loaded all of the NinjaTerminalInternal Strategies. I can't connect with my phone (Android v2.2 - G2 Phone). I am looking to use the free version. What am I doing wrong? Please let me know

Thanks,
Jeff

The following user says Thank You to swish008 for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-21 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix