eminipivottrading.com | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

eminipivottrading.com

Elite Member
South, USA

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Favorite Futures: es

Responses

Ben, the manual is fairly short, which I see as a good thing. If you can't share your rules in a few pages, it's not so simple.

If you check out the videos or buy the service, you will see there are prices provided to trade against. You have three choices at every price - buy, sell or do nothing. This is what the manual purports to provide guidance on.

I too am very curious how he will handle the room since it will be difficult to claim 6 ticks profit if you didn't call that as a target in advance. The manual provides suggested stops and targets, which is fine, everyone has their own tolerance ranges, however, the results he posts do not align with the targets in the manual, they are best case entries and exits. For example, price drops to a line, hits it to a tick and goes up 6 ticks, The founder will show 6 ticks as the result for that trade, even though you would have to had a perfect fill to get in since price didn't go past your line and you would have to have 6 ticks as your target in advance AND you would have to get a perfect fill on the exit since price didn't go past the six ticks. Those types of reports are hard to swallow.

Based on what I have seen thus far, I do not intend to join the trading room. I will be curious to hear from others what they learn but I'm going no further. The best I can say for the system is price does seem to turn at these lines on a regular basis.

ST

The following 2 users say Thank You to SunTzuTrader for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-17 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix