eminipivottrading.com | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

eminipivottrading.com

Elite Member
New York, United States

Futures Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader,TradeStation
Broker/Data: Optimus/Rithmic
Favorite Futures: ES

Trade Room

SunTzuTrader View Post
Here is a quick update after trading this live for about a week now.

First, the rules aren't quite as straightforward as they first seem. You really don't realize that till you are trading live.

Secondly, it is very difficult to get the same posted results as the founder. I'm not saying you can't get them but there are two problems: 1) there can be a couple of choices of taking the trades and if you don't take them the same way he does, you will get a different result 2) he reports the absolute best result as I have stated before

Nevertheless, most days have been profitable so the lines do have some validity, however he comes up with them. Will it be possible to continue to trade with these disparities? I'm not sure yet. You have to have confidence in a system to trade consistently.

More to come.

Hi SunTzuTrader and other users of eminipivottrading,

If you or some else joins their Trade Room could you post your experience?
I would be particularly interested in the following points:

If someone joined the trade room would they be able follow along without purchasing the manual and the levels?
Do they call their trades in advance?
How much time do you usually have to determine if you have a valid setup?
Do they call out their Profit Target and how they are managing their trade?
The last question is asked to see if the creators of the system get the results that they post on the website.

Page generated 2018-11-12 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix