Ten-thousand in Education and still not profitable! | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Ten-thousand in Education and still not profitable!

SE Asia

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NT
Favorite Futures: NQ

jstnbrg View Post
True. All different sorts of information can be helpful. Remember, however, that the real game is no longer being played in the pits.

I can't think of a reason why anyone places orders in the S&P pit these days, it was always a cesspool anyway. My wife worked for a discount futures broker 20 years ago. She said that when a customer got a good fill in the S&Ps, it was a sure sign the trade was really bad.

Thanks for sharing that. Good fill bad trade applies to most instruments.

I cannot imagine why anyone would trade S&P period, pit or electronic (ok, it has huge volume). Back in the days when I would program and test a variety of systems, they would always always have the worst performance on ES out of all the instruments. In any case, I suppose that the way ES acts might appeal to some personalities (I was gonna say anal retentive types, but then I thought it would be too inflamatory )... but certainly not to me.

The following user says Thank You to Anagami for this post: