eminipivottrading.com | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

eminipivottrading.com

Elite Member
South, USA

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Favorite Futures: es

Trading Manual for the system

So far it seems like am the only one who has actual knowledge of the site or the system so I'll provide an update. After watching how the market reacted to the lines for several weeks, I elected to purchase the manual which shares the trading rules for trading the lines. The rules are straightforward and fairly simple and seem to work. When I look back over the last few weeks and apply the rules, I basically get the same results the owner claims. The rules are very clear on where and how to enter but allow you to manage the trade as you see fit, which is all I was looking for.

Upside to the program - you get lines daily and a clear set of rules to use them AND they appear to be profitable.
Downside - no clue where he gets the lines so you are totally depending on the service and not actually learning how to trade if that's important to you.
Other thoughts - all I am sharing is my experience. I do not know, nor have I seen, a 90% win rate. The sample size is just not great enough. The win rate has been very good, certainly highly profitable for the last several weeks. He shares results going back quite some time. He makes no guarantees of any kind so you are risking $385 plus $70 pet month. Finally he is launchinga trading room soon which was one of the reasons I decided to try the system. It's fairly easy to scam someone but if you have to call trades right in front of them and live with those results, it's a lot harder.

Overall, I'm pleased so far but will update as time goes on. I have found the owner, Sam, a very responsive i dividual to deal with. I have no connection with the site or service except as a user.

ST

The following 4 users say Thank You to SunTzuTrader for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-17 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix