Futures trading course feedback course (www.futurestradingsecrets.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Futures trading course feedback course (www.futurestradingsecrets.com)

Elite Member
Manchester UK

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader 7
Favorite Futures: ES NQ + Weekly Options

Future Trading Secrets

When I was in my' buying anything in sight' phase I bought this course- several years ago now. However, I found Ensign software to have too much latency to the UK at that time and like you I found some of the FTS fib derived indicators confusing as they often IMO just kept shunting from what looked like a settled turn.

However, similar to yourself, I did like the Ergodic indicators and in fact use versions of them to this day that I ported into TS and then I/RT. I also like the divergence type plays he advocates. In fact to be fair to Bill he does stand behind his product and whenever I had a question ,even a couple of years afterwards, he was always helpful and constructive. Out of all the courses I bought I am still using some elements & concepts from FTS so ultimately I did derive full value from my purchase. He is very much an ES trader on a fast time-frame with a longer term anchor chart ( circa x3) and whilst I like to day-trade, I personally am not quick witted enough to cope consistently with the combination of fast time-frames with a fast volatile market like the pit session ES . TBH this probably says much more about my weaknesses than FTS. HTH

The following 2 users say Thank You to Bramhall17 for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-16 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix