Trading School Recommendation Request | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Trading School Recommendation Request

Elite Member
Germany

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: MT4, StrategyRunner
Favorite Futures: ES,EUR/USD,Oil

I just visited their website....their setups could have pulled out 1300 pips out of a 300 pip move in 6 days ( recent trade example on their website).

Jtrade, what do you think of these bold claims ? I think even Warren Buffet would have peed himself reading this.

jtrade View Post
The one & only trading course I recommend to friends who ask is The MAX Trading System : Free MAX Webinar | The MAX Trading System .

I personally took the Standard course in September 2009 and next week start the new SAM (Super Advanced MAX) course. They have excellent ongoing support & the courses involve a lot of homework : as always, the more you put into it, the more you get out of it.

I should clarify that I have been trading since 1998 and do not use a MAX template on my primary intraday trading chart; nevertheless I frequently (as in every trading day) switch to my MAX template for a "second opinion" on my trades (very easy to do in Ninja).

So, all in all, I think The MAX is an excellent place to start (or refresh) - they have free introductory webinars from time to time and you can make a steady progression through their courses, making each one "pay for itself" before moving to the next level.

... but MetalTrade is right, there is MUCH more to trading than getting your trading method straight. I do Ed Seykota's TTP as an ongoing way of addressing these (and other) issues : Welcome .

J.

Page generated 2018-08-14 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix