Trading School Recommendation Request | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Trading School Recommendation Request

Membership Revoked

Futures Experience: Beginner

bluemele View Post

For me, when people talk about Universities giving 'real' education I have to laugh. Maybe for the theoretical industrial age jobs they want to plant the sheep in to somehow climb to the top so they can reap the rewards. For people like me, that type of instruction is DEATH, much like school was growing up. Strictly punishment by boring a person to death.

You are cutting corners way to fast here, indeed for some or most regular people university is a waste of time. For a few, it's an enabler to dig into a subject or specialization and to be surrounded by extraordinary people who form your character by giving you impulses of all sorts. I have to admit that you have to search for it, but it's there in most universities. The most important task a university has for me is to trigger your interest. I became a changed person by listening to some great professors at the university, they showed me the way to some great books and some great insights. You have to blame only yourself, and not the teachers for failing to find it.

That's what you need to find in a university. Not a make me rich, teach it all scheme. Real life starts after university.

Life is not all about how much money you make.

The following 5 users say Thank You to MetalTrade for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-18 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix