Trading School Recommendation Request | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Trading School Recommendation Request

Honolulu, Hawaii

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: ATC/TT, AMP/Zen-Fire, AMP/CQG
Favorite Futures: TF

sysot1t View Post
for what is worth... keep in mind we dont all learn the same way... some of us need mentoring, while others can capture things without any issues... and then there are those that understand things better when explained by someone in person and being able to have that interaction to clarify the concepts and points of views being acquired...

That is a very good point and missed by most. Their are genetic differences between people's ability to pick things up using different forms of delivery like kinesthetic, auditory etc..

For me, when people talk about Universities giving 'real' education I have to laugh. Maybe for the theoretical industrial age jobs they want to plant the sheep in to somehow climb to the top so they can reap the rewards. For people like me, that type of instruction is DEATH, much like school was growing up. Strictly punishment by boring a person to death.

It is funny as you will see a general discussion on many threads that you don't need this. ONLY THIS way and you will be a master.

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bluemele for this post: