Ten-thousand in Education and still not profitable! | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Ten-thousand in Education and still not profitable!

Los Angeles, CA

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Rithmic
Favorite Futures: GC

Linds View Post
trading and learning generally is a hugely personal/subjective thing isnt it so what you say is true - I could learn to be a master trader by collecting various knowledge and skill from a collection of unprofitable trading coaches - it is possible. However knowledge from 'those that know' carries more weight to me and I attempt to get my core knowlegde from those sources if I can. If I am successful with this quality filter on what I expose myself to then my hypothesis is that my learning will be quicker with fewer unnecessary detours. Just a personal theory of mine....:-)

You are right, Linds. But unfortunately the great traders do not need to teach to make a living. That doesn't mean that learning to become a great trader is impossible.