Experience at Live Trading Rooms | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Experience at Live Trading Rooms

Fullerton, CA

Once upon a time, I was a member of a now defunct trading room whose name will remain anonymous that taught setups on the ES using a 15 and 60 minute chart. The moderator had great success (or so he claimed) because he incorporated tape reading (i.e. discretionary) input into his setups. As a result, his students didn't do anywhere near as well for themselves as he claimed for his account because they only learned the setup rules, not tape reading, which was touchy feely. However, to his credit, he called out trades in realtime, not after the fact. He also claimed to trade 32 ES contracts at a clip. There were times when he doubled and tripled down on a trade. His method was contra-trend.

I will post the setups here as I see them develop if anyone cares. No indicators, nor nothing esoteric. Simply price patterns based on the bars.

The following user says Thank You to Tundi for this post: