Ten-thousand in Education and still not profitable! | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Ten-thousand in Education and still not profitable!

New York

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Sierra Charts, TOS
Favorite Futures: E-mini S&P 500

Slipknot511 View Post
This raises another point: Trading cannot just be about making money. You MUST have a passion for trading. The markets place traders under some of the most adverse psychological stress possible. If it's only about money for you, there are easier ways to do it. Trading is without a doubt the hardest way of making easy money.
I trade because I can't do anything else. I love it. I'm addicted to it. Doing anything else for the rest of my life would be a death sentence. I love the game that much.

I appreciate Bobby's honesty and openness. Never, ever, ever give up and you will find your passion. And it has nothing to do with money. Do what you love and you will never work another day in your life. If you find your passion & it also pays the mortgage and groceries, then you'll be the luckiest man on earth.

I couldn't have said it any better!

The following user says Thank You to itrade2win for this post: