Ten-thousand in Education and still not profitable! | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Ten-thousand in Education and still not profitable!

new york

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ninjatrader
Broker/Data: mb trading
Favorite Futures: 6e

For me intra-daytrading is dead

Dear Folks,,
I have finally thrown in the towel, -I quit this fools game of thinking I can anticipate the behavior of thousands of traders in the span of a few minutes, and do it consistantly day in and day out. Hey if George Soros admited that his trade of the century was a one-in-a-life-time occurance; then who am to think I can do that day-in and day-out.

I am going back to working on constructing a convential business or opening a franschise where according to the department of commerce, I will have at least a 30-40% chance of success for at least the first 5 years!!!

It's so funny that over 6,000 have viewed this post and no one has been able to sqash this topic by offering any kind of proof of long term sustained profitability.

Thank you for all the input and I wish everyone eventual success.

Visit my Facebook Reply With Quote