smd-trading.de looks great on paper | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

smd-trading.de looks great on paper

Elite Member
Munich, Germany

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Dorman/Rithmic
Favorite Futures: NQ, CC, ZN, ZB, ZF

Hello all,

I too was/am very interested in their Breakout autotraders. So yesterday I took the chance and got the trial.
First, I ran into a problem: Their indicators and strategies are already for the new NinjaTrader .3 beta version, and as I own other stuff I had to create a virtual machine (on my Mac), with the newest NinjaTrader on it. Then importing the package was no problem. Support of SMD was very friendly, they also gave me their Skype-ID, so if I run into problems I am welcome to chat with them via Skype: Nice! At least one of the SMD-guys also sit here in Germany, so if I really run into problems, that would help too!

Then today is the first day I run the strategies. There are 4 strategies available: For 6E, EMD, CL and FDAX. I setup four charts with the strategies in their standard settings. Important is that you ready the instructions about settup up the charts carefully, this is mandatory (as I have seen with backtesting). Then in the morning (CET, Germany) I let the strategies loose :-) Again: I use the standard setting, also for trading times, no change is applied, I simply attached them to the charts and turned them active.
I was away for the last 5 hours, but I wished I had run them with my live account :-) :-)
The FDAX-strategy is up $212.50, and the 6E is up $1,025.00.... :-) Nice start for a first day!

So lets see how the EMD and the CL will perform later!

I really have to say that I am VERY impressed, ok, I know, its the first day, but anyway: It looks EXTREMELY promising :-)

I will post the remaining results for today and Fridays results tomorrow then.

Many greetings from Germany,
Oliver

The following user says Thank You to ostadler for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-18 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix