Naturus Trading (www.naturus.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Naturus Trading (www.naturus.com)

Vendor: www.naturus.com 
Toronto

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Trader Workstation
Favorite Futures: ES

Says it all

These three posts pretty much explain why serious people don't bother w discussions like this. I'm trying to remember how I got sucked into it.

1. Peter, the high standards of integrity demanded here obviously don't extend to the posters, who use anonymity to repeat malicious falsehoods and broadcast insults. They seem like mice who want to be rats, but lack the courage.

For anyone who wants to look, the details of Nat's calls are posted on her website every day. It is exactly her financial statements they want to see. Not gonna happen.

2. Tundi, I somehow suspect you will never experience first-hand the difference between being unemployed and being retired. And how do you react when your wife's integrity is impugned?

3. Ringo Whatsisname: All bluster and bullroar, as usual. Give my best to Paul when you see him.

-- Bill Dampier

Page generated 2018-11-13 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix