Naturus Trading (www.naturus.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Naturus Trading (www.naturus.com)

Paradise, USA

Trading Experience: Beginner
Platform: Big Charts
Favorite Futures: E-mini, Forex, Futures, Equities, Options

wdampier View Post

It is just that you look like a fool demanding Nat publish every detail of her financial life in a forum where you are unwilling to sign your name to your posts.

-- Bill Dampier

Hi, I've been reading this thread with great interest. As an observer, I don't think people like me are asking for your mortgage statement, car payment, restaurant tabs, credit card statement, etc. And I don't think I'm being FOOLISH asking for it. I would say it is DUE DILIGENCE on our part.

I want to see the DAY TRADING STATEMENTS...why is that hard for you to understand?!!!

This is futures.io (formerly BMT)...you are held at a higher level of INTEGRITY!!!

"Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." --- "Therefore, I Believe it and I will see it. And every day and in every way, I am healthier, wealthier, and wiser."
Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to rtrade for this post: